Our team of qualified project managers are available for interim or long-term project management commissions. We are qualified in the PRINCE2 project management methodology and are experienced in managing projects across a wide range of sectors. For more information on our sector expertise click here.
Key features of a project managed through the PRINCE2 methodology include:
- Clear business case for investment – we write your bids for European and national funding streams using our substantial experience of bid writing and knowledge of appraisal.
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages – we can proof read your bid, provide an independent expert review and highlight any areas of improvement.
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project – we appraise your bid using the funding criteria where available or our own bespoke framework. We score your bid, identify areas for improvement and strengthen the bid accordingly.
We can help you manage a project from inception as we currently are for Sheffield City Council and Sheffield City Region on the Export Development Programme. We can also help you get a project back on track with an intensive project management assignment.
Our areas of specific expertise include:
- Capturing project requirements including resource & timescale planning.
- Preparing a business case to justify the investment.
- Securing corporate agreement and funding.
- Developing and implementing a management plan for the project.
- Leading and motivating the project delivery team.
- Managing the risks, issues and changes on the project.
- Monitoring progress against plan and managing the project budget.
- Closing the project in a controlled fashion when appropriate.
Please click here for a case study on project management we are currently providing for Sheffield City Region Local Enterprise Partnership. Please click here to get our contact details and give us a call to discuss how we can assist you to manage your programmes or projects effectively.