We help companies to develop Business Plans and secure public sector grants and loans and private sector finance. We also help Local Authorities and Local Enterprise Partnerships to develop Business Plans. Our business planning service helps you articulate the:
- rationale – the market opportunity or failure you are looking to address;
- market – detailed analysis of potential competitors and allies, and market trends.
- customers – the characteristics of your customers, what they need and how you will engage them.
- leadership – the track record and skills of your leadership team.
- resources – the financial and staff resources you will deploy to deliver your business objectives.
- financial forecasts – the funding you need to set-up and grow.
- sustainability – the commercial growth plan.
Our business planning services include:
- market research – we assist you define the rationale for your business, programme or project and conduct robust research on your proposed market.
- customer profiling – we analyse the characteristics of your customers completing detailed segmentation to ensure your resources are deployed efficiently.
- resource planning – we assist you plan the resources you will need to successfully deliver including detailed financial forecasting completed by a qualified accountant.
- forward planning – we develop a detailed forward plan that sets out how your business, programme or project will be sustainable beyond any initial injection of funding.
For more information on a Business Plan we have developed for a client that helped them secure funding please click here.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you grow your business, programme or project.